Ashley Braden (270)635-6109

Ashley Braden (270)635-6109
Ashley Braden (270)635-6109

Monday, April 6, 2015

In Bloom April Warmer of the Month



In Bloom is the Warmer of the Month for April, 2015. Add a touch of sweet nostalgia to your vanity or nightstand. This blossom-topped beauty conceals your most treasured fragrance inside. This warmer would be perfect for your bedroom or your bathroom. In Bloom fills a space with dreamy scent without the light. You can get this warmer for 10% off for the entire month of April so you can order yours right now for $27.00. You can also host a Facebook or basket party with me and get this warmer for free using your hostess rewards. Call me at (270)635-6109 if your interested in hosting a party and earning free and half price Scentsy products.

Order Your In Bloom Warmer Now


Shop the Spring/Summer 2015 Catalog



I really appreciate all of my customers and everyone that follows my blog. If you have anything you would like more information on please feel free to leave a comment and I will help you in any way that I can. Thank you all and have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment