Ashley Braden (270)635-6109

Ashley Braden (270)635-6109
Ashley Braden (270)635-6109

Monday, November 17, 2014

How to Host a Scentsy Online Facebook Party


Do you find yourself too busy to host a Scentsy home party or basket party but would still love to earn the free and half price hostess rewards? Well I have a solution for you! You can host an online Facebook party and you won't have to worry about cleaning your house or getting all dressed up. 
Here is how it work. After you schedule your party I will create a Facebook event for you and I will put you as an administrator so that we can both post to the event. I will provided helpful product information and also list any specials that will be going on that month. I will also be there to help if any of your guests have any questions. You can starting inviting all of your friends on Facebook and all of your other social media sites. I will also set up your party on my Scentsy website so that you can give the link to all of your friends and family and they can order online if they don't want to attend your Facebook Event. You can keep your event open for 1-2 weeks just depending on how long you need to. 
So many people are on social media these days that Facebook parties are becoming more popular and are also very successful as long as you do your part and invite everyone that you can think of and also ask your friends to share your event with their friends as well. Facebook parties make it easy for those people who don't have the space or time to host a home party and their is no clean up afterwards or no stress on you as the hostess. 
If you would like to set up a Facebook party you can call me at (270)635-6109 or you can set up a party on my website https://ashleybraden.scentsy.us/Host/ScentsyParties
Facebook parties are an easy way for you to earn free and half price Scentsy products. All you have to have it a qualifying party of $150 or more and you will earn your hostess rewards. 

Party With Me          Shop Products       Join My Team

1 comment:

  1. Whoops! I had no idea we could do this. I am going to book an event space Chicago for such a party. It was good that I took out time to surf the internet otherwise I would have never got to know about such a thing. I am sure such parties are fun and interesting.

    ReplyDelete