Ashley Braden (270)635-6109

Ashley Braden (270)635-6109
Ashley Braden (270)635-6109

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Join my Scentsy Team


Have you ever wanted to own your own business? Scentsy is a party plan home based business where you can party for a living and earn money doing it! With Scentsy you can choose to work your business part time or full time and you can work your business however and whenever you choose. Depending if you want to earn an extra couple hundred dollars a month or an extra couple thousand dollars a month it is possible with Scentsy but you have to be willing to put in the work and have the drive to make it happen. You can earn up to 30% commission off of your personal sales and up to 9% off your team sales. To earn the extra 9% you have to recruit people to sell Scentsy on your team and then they become your downline. With Scentsy you are rewarded for your hard work by receiving free products and all expenses paid incentive trips. The incentive trip for 2015 you get to choose between a Carribean Cruise or a trip to Las Vegas. Where else can you make lots of money and also get to earn free vacations. All you have to do is share the amazing Scentsy products and business opportunity with as many people as you can. With this business you get to meet a lot of new people and you make a lot of new friends. The other Scentsy Consultants are like family and they will help you in any way that they can. They offer helpful tips and training that can be found on your workstation which you will have access to once you become a consultant. You can start your own Scentsy business for $99 plus tax and shipping. That will include your starter kit which will come with everything you will need to start your business. I love my Scentsy business because it allows me more time with my family and if I need to take the day off I don't have to ask my boss because I am my own boss. If this sounds great to you then I would love to have you join my team and I promise to be there with you every step of the way and I will help you with anything that I can. You can sign up online https://ashleybraden.scentsy.us and you will receive your starter kit in 5-7 days.

Ashley Braden-Independent Scentsy Consultant
(270)635-6109

No comments:

Post a Comment